Things were all set on Weds for me to take Kannon to her new berth. At least set for things I could control. After some cleanup of the sea gunk,
Kannon’s bottom was all scraped of sea scum dried and ready to go
Got got a couple of manual motion propulsion units from off of Zen. Also know as oars, one paddle , one kayak paddle. Since the oar locks on Kannon are busted, I needed some way of moving her.
It took some doing to find a rhythm to keep the boat moving straight with no balance to the paddling and no keel. After a while I was making fair time out of the side fairways.
Upon arriving at the entrance to the Estuary all that changed. The wind had picked up. With the tide coming in and the wind blowing against me I for the most part with a lot effort managed to stay in one spot.
Hmmm. This was like trying to push the river. A new plan was needed. I turned around and re-docked were I started from.
A new plan was needed on a new day…to be continued…